PHP : Hypertext Preprocessor is a widely used, general-purpose scripting language that was originally designed for web development to produce dynamic web pages. For this purpose, PHP code is embedded into the HTML source document and interpreted by a web server with a PHP processor module, which generates the web page document.
PHP is one of the best technologies for web applications integrated with database. PHP is an open source, secure and popular web development framework, which has taken the web application development methodology to the new heights. PHP is a fully blown infrastructure, environment or framework for developing any type of web applications in real time.
Course Content :
- Core PHP
- MY Sql
- Introduction To Ajax
- Cake PHP
PHP Course Details:
HTML-elements- basic tags, attributes, formatting, entities, links, frames, Tables, list, forms-post and get method, form elements, tables, Images, background colors, color values, color names
Designing Cascading Style Sheets(CSS)
• CSS – Introduction, syntax, background, text, font, border, outline, margin, Padding, list, tables, Positioning, pseudo class, pseudo element, image Gallery.
• Web Page Designing Using HTML Editor
• Introducing variables and literals, objects
• Introduction to event handlers
• The document object, Images, Links, Forms
• Cascading Style Sheets, Dynamic Style Sheets, Positioning, Document Object Model.
PHP and MySQL
• Variables, string, operators,
• If-else, switch, Arrays
• Looping, function, forms
• $_GET, $_POST, $_REQUEST
• File Handling
• File Uploads
• Sending emails from PHP
• Sessions, Cookies
• Installation, customization, Database Structure
• Introduction to SQL and MySql
• Creating tables, Adding and changing information
• Retrieving information from a table and reporting it to a web page
• Deleting tables, PHP
• Database Connectivity
• OOPS Concepts
• CMS (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal)